In honor of Administrative Professionals Week, which is this week, BusinessManagementDaily.com asked administrative assistants what the craziest thing was that they did for their boss. Here are a few of the many responses they received:
- Drop off a pet’s stool sample at the vet. “He left the container on my desk while I was having lunch.”
- Call around for a used toilet to replace one that had broken in the boss’s rental house.
- Send fake rejection letters from universities to the boss’s daughter as a joke.
- Throw a surprise party for an up-and-coming vice president’s dog.
- Spray the boss’s bald head with sunscreen.
Has your boss ever asked you to do anything outrageous that was obviously not in your job description? Send us your stories in the Comments section below!